As of November 18, 2022, with a net worth of approximately $191.4 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (#2, $176.9 billion) , Gautam Adani (#3, $141.4 billion). billion); and Jeff Bezos (#4, $118.2 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth richest person in the world, with $107.2 billion. Bill Gates ranked sixth with a personal wealth of $104.2 billion, followed by Larry Ellison with $102.4 billion. Mukesh Ambani is ranked eighth with a net worth of $93.0 billion. Carlos Slim Helu ($87 billion) ranked ninth on the list of the world’s 10 richest people, followed by Larry Page (#10, $85.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the 25 richest people in the world.
Bill Gates (net worth: $90 billion)
Bill Gates founded Microsoft with Paul Allen in 1975, which became the world’s largest PC software company. He was the richest man in the world for several years. However, Bill Gates was surpassed by Jeff Bezos in 2018, ending his fourth straight year as the world’s richest man.
Education: Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard, where he studied math and computer science.
#Bernard Arnault and family: $144 billion
LVMH France Chairman and CEO Bernard Arnault is the second richest person in the world. Due to his vast business empire, consisting of more than 70 different businesses including Louis Vuitton and Sephora, he has a net worth of $144 billion. In December of the previous year, French billionaire Bernard Arnault, the richest man in Europe, had amassed a fortune of $100 billion.
Adani Group founder Gautam Adani has invested some of his multi-billion dollar corporate wealth in various sectors including the energy industry, logistics sector, agriculture sector, aerospace industry and others. The Adani Group is a global company that controls port operations and projects in India. Thanks to the success of the business, Adani became the richest man in all of Asia.
ALSO READ: Elon Musk Takes 2% Stake in Twitter
Analysts say it’s hard to estimate Mr. Musk’s total wealth because much of his wealth pours into his companies private companies, such as the Internet and the rocket company SpaceX, the tunneling company The Boring Company, and the company Neuralink, which seeks to implant computer chips in people’s brains.
Despite the losses, Musk is still far ahead of India’s second and third billionaires Jeff Bezos and Gautam Adani, who are each worth around $135 billion.
The richest man in the world today
- Elon Musk, the owner of the Tesla SpaceX company, who is of American origin, tops the list of the richest men in the world world today.
- If we talk about the total assets of him, then according to him, he has $250 billion in assets.
- In second place is Bernard Arnault, owner of the LVMH company of French origin.
- According to the richest man in the world today, he has assets estimated at $150 billion.
- Gautam Adani of India, who is the founder and chairman of Adani Group, ranks third, his total assets are $135 billion.
- US-born Amazon company owner Jeff Bezos ranks fourth, his total assets pegged at $113 billion under the richest man in the world today.
- Bill Gates, the founder of the Microsoft Company of America, ranks fifth, has total assets of $109 billion.
- Larry Ellison of American origin ranks sixth, his total assets are 102 billion dollars.
- In seventh place is Warren Buffett, the founder of the American company Worcester Hathaway. They have total assets of $98 billion.
- Larry Page, who is the American-born founder of Google, and Mukesh Ambani, who is the Indian-born chairman of Reliance group, at number eight, both have total assets of $97 billion and $96 billion respectively.
- According to the richest man in the world today, at number 10 and number 11, Sergey Brin, the founder of the American company Google, and Steve Ballmer, the founder of the American company Microsoft, remained with their total assets estimated at $93 billion and $87 billion.
Today in this article you get information about The World Billionaires 2022, in response to many people’s question about the number of billionaires in the world, we want to tell you. Among the world’s richest people, the maximum number of people on the billionaire list are from China, that is, there are 1058 billionaires in total in China.